Monday, September 8, 2008

Devyn

Alright I know that Rachel posted these pictures on her blog too but I took them so I should get to post them too! Right?

Josh and his baby having fun!

It was kind of hard to get both of them to smile at the camera at the same time!
She has started to grow out of the baby stage and is now starting to look like a little girl now! :(
She has the prettiest blue eyes! Or maybe I'm biased because I'm her aunt!
She is so photogenic that my camera just loved her!
Mom knew the way to get her to like her.
Food!

Grandpa stopped out the other day when Devyn was there. Like his flower that Beck gave him?
Grandpa was being really nice to her but Devyn was really stubborn and would go close to him! Silly girl!
Here is a new favorite picture of mine!

1 comment:

The Hemmers said...

These pictures really turned out beautifully - I love your new camera!