Monday, September 22, 2008

Take me out to the Foot Ball game?

Last Saturday my family went to a foot ball game with some friends from church.
Everyone wore the NIU colors and some of the Lees did some face paints.
The colors were red, white, and black. So Becky wore her black tank top.
Before we left Reid was showing us some paint ball that he had and Beck got a little to close when popped one!
Thankfully she had another shirt in the car!

We're on our way!

Rachel, Becky, and Gab L.

The back of Jamie's head, Dad, Jason H. (who is busy on the phone), and Mom.

We are here!

Now what?

There were people handing out these masks for the kids. They were supposed to look like a great white shark. I found it hard to see a shark in that face!
How many masks can Gab wear?

Even the big kids tried it!Is it a little small Jamie?

Mr. Lee's company gives a tail gating party in the fall for it's workers and anyone they want to invite. So we took him up on that fun offer!

The company provided lunch. We Refugees found some pretty trees on the campus to have our lunch as a picnic.

For all of the kids they had a blow up jumping area!

I even joined in!

For the half time performance the NIU band performed. Before the game we got to watch them practice!
Right before the game they marched around to the field.
We had great weather that day but Kaleb was a little hot. So he went around and let everyone dump water on him!
I think he thought that everyone else was hot too because he went around and spit water on everyone else!
Here is the game!
NIU played a team from Indiana.

Don't ask me what is going on here because I know nothing about football! I only went for the social side of the day and to take pictures!
But I had fun and that is what the day was for!
The guys.
I think the game was to long for Kaleb!
Wolfgang's neck was getting really sun burnt so he took on of the shark masks and used it to keep the sun off! :)

Beck, Me, and Gab.
Dawn and the shark mask!
Lauren and Mom.
The Refugees.
NIU won 41 to 3!Isn't Kaleb cool?
Me and Gab in front of a car we would love to drive! :D
John coming out of the BIG JOHN!The Refugees!
What a fun day!

No comments: