Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our first wedding at the Refuge

On Sunday we celebrated the wedding of Dan and Magdelina at the Refuge.

Melody and I were asked to decorate! We had a lot of fun coming up with ideas and putting stuff together.

Melody arranged the brides bouquet.

We arranged flowers for the chairs.
We took down the curtains and put flowers in the window.
Thankfully Dawn L. had a bunch of silk flowers that matched our color scheme. :)

The unity candle. Jess and Jamie had this really cool frame that they used for their wedding and let us use it for this one.

Thanks to all the Refugees we got everything set up just in time! We couldn't have done it without them!
Dad performed the ceremony.

I helped Wolfgang take pictures.
I enjoy details so I enjoyed looking for the unique shots. :)
There aren't many pictures of the ceremony on this blog but if you would like to see more check out the Refuge blog.
We had an arch set up for the wedding and it was so much fun to take pictures in it!
Drena and Reid.
Kaleb, Gab, and Zoe.Magdelina. This is one of my favorite pictures of the bride!
Jamie and Jess got married under this arch a year ago!
The reception.
It is good to get a picture or two of the photographer!
The Refugees.
The family of the bride. They looked really cool posing by this wall!
Melody got to play cake holder. The cake was really moist so it didn't want to hold up the pillars!
So the bride and groom cut the cake before we ate.
I think Jordan is hungry.
While we waited for the food we went outside and took pictures.
We tried to take a cool shot but no one knew which way to look!

The Twins wanted a new profile picture for their blog. I hope this one worked! Do you know how weird it is to have someone taking my picture!
Faith and Melody.
Melody had fun editing her photos!
I saw this old truck behind the building and thought this was a cool place to pose.
While we girls took pretty pictures the guys came out and found this canon. They don't like to have their picture taken so I had to sneak this one!
Lauren and Wolfgang were such a big help that day it was nice to see them take a break!
Rachel, Christian, Dawn, and Beck.
This keyboard player was amazing!
The new Mr. and Mrs. Cotton and Dad.
You may kiss your bride!

No comments: