Monday, September 1, 2008

Grad Party part lll (olympics)

After the treasure hunt we had summer Olympics!

Drena and the Hemmers did a lot of work into getting ready for them.

The sun was really hot for Aunt Louise so she tried to keep cool!

Everyone had to get signed up for the activity that they wanted to participate in.
We each had a number.Gold , silver, and bronze metals for the winners!

The torch lighting.

We started out with jumping hurdles.

The kids were broken up by age groups.

That way everyone could have an equal chance.

My age group!
I won!
When the guys had their chance the hurdle was raised. I think they broke most of them in the process. Drena kept score.Next we had long jumps.
Joy helped to keep the track cleared.
Brett.
Zeb.
You gotta love Beck's face!

The guys were the funnest to watched. Since they are all so tall they could jump really far!
Jason.

Jordan.

My cousin Jeremy.

Mr. Hemmer.
We also played discus and shot put but that was just to many pictures!
Mr. Lee got to award everyone with their metals.
Beck and Bristal weren't around to receive their metals so pretended that my hands were people and got the metals for them!
Sam, Tosca, Me, Molly, Becky, and Bristol.

Poor guys! I think we wore them out!

1 comment:

The Hemmers said...

I think my favorite pictures are teh long jump ones of the guys. They almost look like dancers or something!