Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day

On Monday we celebrated Labor Day at T's house. Her and Uncle Joe invited everyone over for a cook out and swim party!


Uncle Joe did the grilling.


He had a really cool tool for flipping the meat that also had a thermometer in it!
Aunt T was sooo excited to use things from her garden that day. She had different vegetables, a cantelope, and these pretty flowers.

Damon. He was everyone's little buddy that day!
Are you hungry?
Everyone brought a side dish.

Hmm... I think she is catching on to the potluck idea! :)

Our wonderful hosts!

Look at how tall Jeremy is!
Rach and I really liked this picture. I reminds us of some funny pics we took several years ago at another Labor Day picnic.
I'm not around my cousins very often so I really enjoy seeing them and taking their picture!
My cousin Jason told me that this one better win me a prize or something!

Aunt Amy and Uncle Ron.


I think Damon wanted to be one of the big guys!


Time to go swimming!

Jenny with an armful of fun!

It was so hot that day that the cool water felt wonderful!

Even though I thought the water felt great everyone else was shivering!

Having fun Rach?
Here comes Damon!
Isn't he adorable? ;)
Thanks guys for a great time!
.

No comments: