Last Thursday Six Flags had a Home school Day!
Does Beck look excited?

We followed our friends the Ziglers on the second half of the trip. Then we ended up spending most of the day with them.
Hoppy just recently got a cut on his nose and his band aid looked so cute on him!
Waiting in line to ride the Dark Night!
Unfortunately it wasn't as cool as we expected. :( But we still had fun!
Smile Reid!

Fiddlers fling! No one get sick from all the spinning!

Here we are on another spinning ride!
I think I must be getting old. I used to go on all the roller coasters and rides and not get sick... But this year I had a head ache most of the day and my stomach felt weird on all the rides!
Zoe Z.
The Giant Drop! Do you want to guess what happens on this ride?
This is my favorite ride!
(If you are wondering what my favorite roller coaster is I would have to say the Raging Bull)
This is Dad's least favorite ride!
Lunch Time! Finally! We were all starving!
Bumper Cars! This was a nice and calm thing to do after filling ourselves with food!
Faith.
Mom

Beck and Mike S.

Water ride!

Here we come!

I hid behind Rachel and thankfully I didn't get very wet!

Hal, Jared, Dad, and Mom

Before we left Beck,
Rach, Reid, Zoe, and I all tried out this photo booth!

While we waited for the pictures to get done we took more pictures with my camera!

Here are some of the different poses they gave me!

I think they enjoyed the day!

It was finally time for the park to close so we all went out to eat supper at our cars while we waited for the parking lot to clear.

Poor Jason!
Notice the birds in the background? Lets just say one of them left a mess on his arm!

Food and good friends! Can life get any better?

Before we left we tried to get a group picture...
This is the best one I found. Do you know how hard it is to get all of these people to all look at one camera and look good at the same time?
On our way home we stopped and Cold Stone Creamery! :)

It was Dad's first time there and he had a hard time deciding
what he wanted with all of these choices!

It is so much fun to watch your order being made!

This is a great mix!

The perfect end to a great day!
1 comment:
It's fun seeing the day through someone else's eyes. (or would that be "lens"?) I'm sorry you didn't feel very good that day, Crik. I think the rest of my family joined you!
Post a Comment