Friday, September 5, 2008

Zigler night

Last Saturday evening we went and had supper with the Zigler family.



(We were still recovering from having a fun time a Six Flags together. )

We grilled out ribs and everyone had to sit around and admire the new grill.


Mr. Zigler had just picked it out that day.


Since it takes a while to grill food everyone found a way to pass the time.

A walk...


Or by just having fun!

(I'm not really sure what they were doing!)


Hoppy got 'tired' of waiting. :)


For some reason when you see normal things in little sizes they are just too cute!


This picture was one of those just for fun shots.

The perfect apitizer!

WAIT! It is almost time for supper!
There are more uses for silverware than you might think of!

I think Joy is ready. :)
The kids table?
After supper the Twins and the older Z. kids played games.
And built houses.
The houses were really strong!
Brownies for desert!
Becky made them and they were really good. But the frosting was so sweet I think Joy was the only one who could eat it!
I think she liked it!
Thanks guys for a relaxing evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome.
-rach

The Hemmers said...

Cute pics of the kids, Crik, and I don't just mean the little ones! ;-)

Fe